AO Original Pilot 57mm Black Frame with Bayonet Temples and True Color Gray Glass Lens by AO Eyewear at Average Adventures. SKU: AO-SG-OP57B-30102. MPN: 30102OP57BBATC. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The U.S. Armed Forces' best kept secret is now available in the consumer market. When introduced in 1958; it was known as Flight Goggle 58. Today,
Product Description & Reviews
The U.S. Armed Forces' best kept secret is now available in the consumer market. When introduced in 1958; it was known as Flight Goggle 58. Today, the performance-tested, Original Pilot Sunglass with classic aviator styling has been a favorite of U.S. military pilots for more than 40 years. American Optics Eyewear is engineered to rigid military specifications and has been issued to millions of U.S. soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen since 1958; In fact, the Original Pilot Sunglass was honoured to be the first ever sunglass to land on the moon. Worn by Commander Neil Armstrong and the crew of Apollo 11 in 1969; it now resides on permanent display in the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C. and they're going to be your favorites, as well. The rugged and sturdy structure and high quality finishing of the steel alloy frame coupled with distortion free, toughened and polished True Color glass lens have made the AO Flight Gear Collection the standard bearer of all fine military sunglasses. This model comes with a black frame with bayonet temples and True Color Grey glass lenses. The 57-mm frame is perfect for larger faces.
Features & Highlights
- The 57mm frame with bayonet temples is perfect for larger faces
- Made in USA! Issued to millions of U.S. soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen since 1958
- Metal frame with bayonet temples, engineered to rigid military specifications for comfort, performance and protection
- These are the first sunglasses to land on the moon
- worn by Commander Neil Armstrong and the crew of Apollo 11 in 1969
- Issued to millions of U.S. soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen since 1966
- Distortion free, toughened and polished, True Color Grey glass lens
- Engineered to rigid military specifications
- The 57-mm frame with bayonet temples is perfect for smaller faces
|Item Weight:||0.0037 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AO Eyewear, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 2497002, ean: 0690104406824,
In inclement weather the number one priority is staying warm and dry. These new 2-layer waterproof, windproof, breathable jackets are better than ever. The secret to our new jackets are the high quality, environmentally safe Bemis seam tapes. Seam ta...
mpn: 3579-Black-3X-SFA, ean: 0613902677357,
Rothco’s Stealth Ops Soft Shell Tactical Jacket offers unbeatable comfort, durability, and versatility.The mid-weight soft shell jacket is ideal for moderate to inclement weather and is perfect for the fall and spring. Rothco is the foremost suppli...