THE MOUNTAINBACK DOPP KIT BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER
Built with uncommonly thick 24 oz. waxed canvas from Scotland, which is extremely rugged and water resistant, the Dopp Kit is a dependable workhorse, built for constant abuse. The Dopp Kit features a leather-reinforced grommet on the flap that can be used to hang the bag for easy access to toiletries or cosmetics. The open interior has a panel pocket across the back with an interior flap riveted on the bottom to further help separate and organize the interior. Recessed edges along the top of the opening help to create a more secure closure with 2 pad eye closures with 3 adjustment slots on the flap closure. Getting in and out of the bag is easy. We took inspiration on our closures, from an old WWII grenade pouch, which gives quick one-handed access into your bag, but still keeps belongings secure. Hand-riveted old bull leather plates along the back and bottom add strength and structure with a canvas grab handle sewn into either side. Whether using at home or on the road, the Mountainback Dopp Kit is an essential item for your toiletries!
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE BEST PEOPLE - Our canvas bags are only as good as the people that make them. We have the best sewers, leather workers, and quality control folks in the business.
2. THE CANVAS - Produced in Scotland by the vintage, top canvas makers in the world, our 24 oz. waxed canvas is tough!
3. TANNING PROCESS - We source our exceptional, Vegetable-Tanned, Full-Grain leather from environmentally friendly tanneries.
4. MARINE GRADE POLYESTER THREAD - Our thread is UV and saltwater resistant, the same threading used on parachutes.
5. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built this bag organizer to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle angry crocodiles, stampeding elephants, your daily morning commute and small children. If this Dopp Kit goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.